EL-22 electrode relay
- prevent operation of sucker rod pumps without lubrication
- control loading/unloading
- control motor and magnetic valves
- high and low level alarm signaling
- adjustable sensitivity
The electrode relay EL-22 is used to control the pump following changes in the liquid level. Single-phase motors of less than 0.37 kW may be driven directly by the EL-22. The electrode relay may only be used with electrically conductive liquids. Its sensitivity is adjustable between 0 and 100 kΩ to match the electrical conductivity of the liquid.
In case the tank is to be unloaded the liquid level first rises up to the level of A-electrodes, after which the relay starts the pump. The relay shuts down the pump when the liquid falls to the level of B-electrodes. The difference between the pump start and stop levels is set by the distance between the electrodes A and B.
In case the tank is to be loaded the pump starts working at the B-level and stops at A-level.
- Mains voltage: 230 V AC
- Electrode voltage: 18 V AC
- Electrode current: 0.7 mA
- Power consumption: 2 VA
- Rated current: 10 A (active load)
- Sensitivity range: 0-100 kΩ
- Case Material: Polycarbonate
- Dust-proof protection: IP 44
- Weight: 300 g
- Case dimensions: 132 X 77 X 93 mm
- Electrode length: 220 mm
- Electrode diameter: 12 mm
- Electrode insulation: Polypropen (PP)