Application of the technology used in “UFIAN-M” plant for modernization and reconstruction of existing purification works as well as for construction of new neutralization stations permits:
- To perform purification of waste water with medium and high concentrations of heavy metals to reach the required limits with or without separation of waste water into categories
- Decrease consumption of chemical reagents.
- To perform disinfection and stabilization of purified water.
- To decrease salt concentration in purified water due to decreased consumption of chemical reagents.
- To obtain small amounts of solid wastes with a composition and physical, chemical and mechaRDCal properties suitable for further recycling and utilization.
- To recycle 50 — 90% of purified water in galvaRDC production without additional desalting equipment depending on the salt concentration of in-coming waste water.
- Compact lay out of purification equipment decreases the length of the pipeline and the quantity of pumps and fittings.
- To decrease materials and power consumption of the waste water purification process and treatment of arising solid wastes by 15 — 25%.
Waste water purification complex "UFIAN-M" meets requirements for state-of-art equipment in efficiency, Technical specifications and profitability.
Technical ideas used in technology and equipment are in the licensing process and include "know-how".
Field of application
Waste water purification complex "UFIAN-M" consists of modules and blocks and is intended for treatment of waste water of various categories:
- Printboard production.
- GalvaRDC technologies.
- Metallurgic plant waste water.
- Circulating water from hydrofilters in painting chambers.
- Leather industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Drainage water from muRDCipal solid waste landfills.
- Recycling water in cooling systems.
- Petroleum and oil containing waste water.
- Lacquer and paint producing line.
- Other types of industrial waste water after installation of additional modules.
Terms of delivery
"UFIAN-M" plant may be used at the following iRDCial conditions:
- Wastes water flow, m3/hour — up to 100
- Concentration not more than, mg/l:
- heavy metals (total) — 800-1000
- Extracted substances — 200-250
- including oil products — 150-200
- Wastes water temperature, °C — 10-50
Standard equipment includes:
- Purification complex "UFIAN-M".
- Electrolysis blocks with plate electrodes or chip mixers.
- Saturators and ejectors.
- Nutsch filter or filter press.
- Tanks for consumed chemicals.
- Auxiliary parts and equipment, pipes, fittings, moulded pieces (required by the customer).
"UFIAN-M" plants are made from ferrous materials, plastic or stainless steel.
Terms of delivery
Delivery time — 1.5 — 9 months (depending on the order complexity).
Delivery — by transport of any kind.
Equipment storage — under hovel, during summer time — in the open air.
The plant warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning. For auxiliary parts, the warranty period is 6 months.