Due to its applied design solutions, special parameters and operating modes the block-modular water treatment complex (BMWC) UKOS-VOD-CWP ensures stable quality of drinking water produced by purifying tap water, regardless of changes in its composition and concentrations of various components.
The installation is easy to use and does not require constant presence of maintenance personnel, features long service life, is equipped with reliable components, is characterized by low power consumption, may operate in either continuous or periodic mode. Fully automated option of the installation is available with continuous quality control of purified water.
Connecting the equipment to centralized water supply system makes it possible to extract inorganic and organic components (iron, chlorine, aluminum, organic and chlorine organic compounds, etc.) while purifying tap water that entrains those impurities from worn out external and internal water supply networks.
The technology used in the water treatment complex meets the criterion of the best available.
The facility is designed to ensure providing safe drinking water for hotels, schools, educational institutions, health and social care institutions, administrative and office buildings, public catering establishments and other public institutions.
UKOS-VOD-CWP enables solving the following tasks:
- purify tap water to the required SanPiN standards
- de-iron groundwater while maintaining its natural composition in accordance with the current GOST, SanPin standards
- obtain physiologically adequate drinking water in accordance with current regulations (in case extra modules are installed)
- prepare water with specified useful properties on the basis of tap water (provided extra modules are installed)
- post-treat pre-treated water from underground sources for drinking or technical needs
- provide autonomous water supply for special services, military units and subunits, strategic facilities to prevent acts of sabotage against potable water sources
В основной комплект поставки входят:
- UKOS-VOD-CWP installation
- operations manual
The equipment is manufactured of carbon or stainless steel, as well as polypropylene or polyethylene.
UKOS-VOD-CWP installations are available with manual or automatic flushing of filtering load, as well as self-flushing with controller automatics.
Срок поставки: 1-3 месяца (в зависимости от типоразмера оборудования, загруженности производства, сроков поставки комплектующих).
Транспортировка: by automobile or rail.
Складирование оборудования: in heated premises.
Стандартный гарантийный срок составляет 12 месяцев со дня приёмки оборудования в эксплуатацию. Возможно увеличение срока гарантии за дополнительную плату.
Установку допускается применять при следующих исходных данных:
- concentration, maximum, mg/l:
- iron, total - 8
- oxidizability, permanganate - 5
- total microbial number - 50
- turbidity according to standard scale - 1,5
- рН, units - 6-9
In case of other initial data on water flow and composition, the application of the UKOS-VOD-CWP unit shall be coordinated with REC POTENTIAL-2.
The concentration of iron in water after de-ironing does not exceed the maximum allowable concentration given in SanPiN 188.8.131.524-01.
|2.||Number of conditional water consumers,drinking purposes, persons||500||2500||5000||7500|
|3.||Number of conditional water consumers, household and drinking purposes, persons||5||25||50||75|
|4.||Duration of work to maintenance service, months.||4-6|
|5.||Outer dimensions, mm:|
|- Length (L)||1640||1800||1800||1800|
|- Width (W)||560||800||800||800|
|- Height (H)||1700||1200||1700||2200|
|6.||Installed power, kW, max||1.5||2||2.5||3|
|7.||Operation mode||continuous or periodic|
Note: the information provided is for guidance only and can be specified when designing or ordering the equipment. Also, the company reserves the right to make changes and upgrade the presented equipment.