"UKOS-D" is approved industrial equipment for advanced treatment of storm and snowmelt waste water from contaminated territories to the level meeting waterways discharge limits or appropriate for water recycling system.
UKOS-D" is a compact plant consisting of modules and blocks. It is based on modern technologies of electrochemical purification and filtration without consumption of any additional chemicals.
"UKOS-D" is simple in operation and doesn’t demand constant operating personnel.
Field of application
Water purification equipment “UKOS-D” is intended for:
- Purification of storm waste water to eliminate impurities, oil products, organic substances and other contaminations.
- Purification of oil-containing waste water from oil processing plants.
- Advanced treatment of sewage water of various types.
BMWC "UKOS-D" may be used in construction of new water purification works as well as in reconstruction or modernization of existing facilities.
"UKOS-D" plant may be located above ground and underground.
Initial conditions of use
"UKOS-D" plant may be used at the following iRDCial conditions:
Concentration not more than, mg/l:
- Oil products — 500
- Suspended substances — 3 000
- Biochemical oxygen demand 20 — 100
- Chemical oxygen demand — 250
Height necessary to install equipment — not less than 3.5 m.
Standard equipment includes:
- "UKOS-D" plant with required capacity.
- Auxiliary parts and materials (according to the customer’s requirements).
Equipment is made of carbon or stainless steel.
BMWC "UKOS-D" has got a hygieRDC statement.
"UKOS-D" is proposed in semi-automatic and automatic versions.
Terms of delivery
Delivery time — 0.5 — 1.5 months (depending on the order complexity).
Transportation — any kind of transportation.
Equipment storage — under hovel, during summer time — in the open air.
The plant warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning.