"UKOS-BIO-F" is approved industrial equipment for purification of domestic and industrial waste water to the level meeting waterways discharge limits.
"UKOS-BIO-F" is a compact plant consisting of modules and blocks. Waste water purification is performed using combined technologies which include mechanical, biological and electrochemical steps. Disinfection is performed by UV irradiation.
"UKOS-BIO-F" is simple in operation and doesn’t demand constant operating personnel.
Field of application
Waste water purification equipment "UKOS-BIO-F" is intended for:
- Treatment of domestic and industrial waste water from groups of cottages.
- Vacation hotels, rest houses.
- Sewage purification at industrial, transport companies and service businesses.
- As a part of industrial purification works, including food producing companies.
- Other facilities equipped with central water supply and sewage.
"UKOS-BIO-F" may be used in construction of new water purification works as well as in reconstruction or modernization of existing facilities.
Initial conditions of use
BMWC "UKOS-BIO-F" may be used at the following initial conditions:
- Concentration not more than, mg/l:
- Suspended substances — 350
- Biochemical oxygen demand 20 — 400
- Chemical oxygen demand — 600
- Detergents — 10
Standard equipment includes:
- "UKOS-BIO-F" plant with required capacity.
- Auxiliary parts and materials (according to the customer’s requirements).
Equipment is made of carbon or stainless steel. BMWC "UKOS-BIO-F" has got a sanitary and hygienic statement. "UKOS-BIO-F" is proposed in semi-automatic and automatic versions.
Terms of delivery
Delivery time — 0.5 — 2 months (depending on the order complexity).
Transportation — any kind of transportation.
Equipment storage — under hovel, during summer time — in the open air.
The plant warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning.