The block-modular water treatment complex (BMWC) UKOS-BIO-FX is designed for combined physical and chemical wastewater treatment. Thanks to its design and solutions employed, special parameters and operating modes, the equipment ensures stable quality of purified water that is maintained independent of variations in the effluent entering the treatment plant, concentrations of its various components, as well as highly uneven intake over the day, month or season.
The complex consists of hydraulically connected blocks:
- primary clarifier
- two-stage clarifier
- mechanical filter
- adsorption filter
- module for ultraviolet disinfection of purified water
Clarifiers are equipped with mixers and flocculators, which ensure efficient flow of coagulation, sorption and formation of poorly soluble ammonium and phosphorus-containing compounds. To reduce secondary contamination of purified water and simplify the operation of treatment facilities, clarifiers may be additionally equipped with electric coagulators with aluminum or steel electrodes.
The technology used in the water treatment complex meets the criterion of the best available.
BMWC UKOS-BIO-FX may be used for physicochemical wastewater treatment at centralized or local treatment facilities of:
- populated resort areas featuring seasonal change in the number of residents
- summer country houses and shift camps
- children's health camps
- seasonal stand-alone hotels, boarding houses, motels, camping sites, entertainment and shopping complexes
- household wastes of atypical composition and discharge schedule (cold, carrying surfactants and toxins, of interrupted flow rate, etc.)
- residential blocks, enterprises and remote facilities under construction, up to the moment these are connected to the system of centralized water disposal
- food enterprises disposing of wastewater containing toxic impurities for biological treatment
- enterprises of industry, transport and services, operating in single or double shift mode
- remote facilities of oil and gas complex (compressor stations, pumping stations, deposits, drilling platforms, etc.)
- when their purified wastewater has to be discharged natural water bodies or terrain
The facility is capable and authorized to treat household waste, mixture of household and industrial wastewater, as well as mixtures of those with the surface runoff.
Physicochemical methods of wastewater treatment
The principal thrust of the POTENTIAL-2 scientific and engineering center "lies with theoretical and experimental studies of physicochemical processes of conversion of phase-dispersed impurities and methods of their extraction from purified natural and waste water. Following modern achievements in chemistry and water technology, the classical concept of separating impurities in phase-dispersed media is developed, and new regularities are discovered of the processes of oxidation, reduction, coagulation and gas formation during electrochemical and chemical wastewater purification, as well as phase separation by sedimentation, flotation and filtration.
Going by their own theoretical and experimental research results, the company develops original methods of physicochemical, electrochemical, hydromechanical, flotation and combined purification of natural and waste water; highly efficient technological schemes were identified and implemented. The conditions have been scientifically substantiated for creating integrated wastewater treatment systems and systems for rational use of purified water in the water sector, including local and centralized water-rotation systems.
Every technological scheme involves combined physicochemical methods for wastewater treatment, including electrochemical or chemical treatment, phase separation by sedimentation or flotation and filtration at the final stage. If necessary, technological schemes are supplemented with blocks providing biological oxidation or reduction of impurities, adsorption of residual organic compounds, desalination and disinfection of purified water. Also, individual customized technological schemes are developed with the account of specific requirements of the Consumer.
Chemical wastewater purification
In case reagents need to be introduced in the equipment scheme, it is possible to treat wastewater chemically by dosing the required substances and separating the reaction products to separator filters.
В основной комплект поставки входят:
- the UKOS-BIO-FX water treatment complex
- ancillary equipment and component parts (as agreed with the Buyer)
- operations manual
The equipment is manufactured of carbon steel with anti-corrosion coating or stainless steel as agreed with the Buyer. A combined option is possible, when only the final cleaning unit is made of stainless steel.
Срок поставки: 1-3 месяца (в зависимости от типоразмера оборудования, загруженности производства, сроков поставки комплектующих).
Транспортировка: by automobile or rail.
Складирование оборудования: in heated premises.
Стандартный гарантийный срок составляет 12 месяцев со дня приёмки оборудования в эксплуатацию. Возможно увеличение срока гарантии за дополнительную плату.
Установку допускается применять при следующих исходных данных:
- household wastewater of usual composition with standard concentrations of suspended matter, organic compounds, ammonium nitrogen, phosphates, surfactants
- domestic sewage containing specific components - fats, petroleum products, oils and others
The low capacity UKOS-BIO-FX water treatment plants with their ancillary equipment are housed in standard containers, while high capacity plants are deployed in prefabricated buildings of wastewater treatment plants. In some cases, an underground option of UKOS-BIO-FX may be deployed in serviced basements.
Sewage may be gravity fed to the UKOS-BIO-FX sewage treatment plant or be pumped in by a pumping station. Wastewater enters the averager storage tank fitted with grating and sand trap.
Block diagram of wastewater treatment
- Accumulator-averager of domestic wastewater
- Sewage water pump for the UKOS-BIO-F water treatment plant
- Primary clarifier
- Clarifiers of the 1st and 2nd stage with mixers and flocculators
- Mechanical filter
- Adsorption filter
- Module for UV disinfection of treated waters
- Unit for reagents preparation and dosing
- Sludge processing and dewatering unit
|1.||Maximum capacity, round-the-clock operation, m3/day||20||50||100||200|
|2.||Calculated hourly flow of treated wastewater after averaging, m3/h||0.83||2.1||4.2||8.3|
|3.||Specific electricity consumption, kWh/m3||0.1-0.3|
|4.||Labor costs with round-the-clock operation, man -hours||8||16|
|5.||Operation mode||periodic / continuous|
|6.||Admissible operation breaks||not limited|
|7.||Automation level||automatic control|
|8.||Technologocal control scope||Local control by indicating and alarm signaling instruments|
|9.||Purified water quality||Complies with regulatory requirements for discharge to water bodies and terrain. May be used for irrigation.|
Note: the required amount of water treatment plants is determined by the efficiency of treatment facilities. Unit is authorized for use in water treatment plants and complexes of different capacities.